The team of construction experts at ArtCelo Construction has been designing and constructing state-of-the-art commercial builds for years. Our amassed experience and advanced skills remove stress and uncertainty from your commercial building construction. Our clear communication style transmits knowledge to you throughout the build. Without ever lifting a hammer, you will understand every step and stage of the building process. Our team of general contractors provide full-service commercial construction for buildings of all kinds.
Get high-quality results and the best value for your money by calling (469) 441-9271 today to get a quote.
ARTCELO CONSTRUCTION: FRISCO, PLANO AND MCKINNEY GENERAL CONTRACTOR
Artcelo Construction has completed numerous commercial projects around the Dallas metroplex. We offer a wide range of services to our commercial customers: Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, demo/addition of new offices, bathrooms, flooring, painting, etc.
Some of our commercial work includes:
Ikea -- Frisco, TX
- Demo/rebuild of track lighting, end podiums, display areas and showcases.
Good Sportsman Marketing (GSM) Corporate Headquarters --Grand Prairie, TX
- Sportsman Marketing (GSM) Corporate Headquarters --Grand Prairie, TX New offices, ran Cat5 cables, paint, reconfigured a/c, remove/install carpet/cove base, custom cabinets in offices, custom showroom doors, added outlets, built/installed 40 commercial grade warehouse shelving units.
Hearing Lab Technology (HLT) Corporate headquarters—Grand Prairie, TX
- New offices, carpet/cove base, HVAC and electrical, repaired existing building needs
Data Center Systems (DCS)—Farmers Branch, TX
- Center Systems (DCS)—Farmers Branch, TX New walls/offices/recreation room, installed drop ceiling, patched roof, added ramp for loading hydraulic dock with concrete pad, removed entire building front and installed commercial garage doors, installed/reconfigured existing AC units, installed VCT (vinyl commercial tile) flooring, laminates, carpet/cove base
Pathways Senior Living—Dallas, TX
- Concrete work, major AC repair, roof reinforcement, patio and living area demo/remodel
Fairfield Inn Hotel—Plano, TX
- Remodel of numerous outdated bathrooms
Renaissance Hotel—Ft. Worth
- Custom built 30 foot bar
Hilton Garden Inn—Carrollton, TX
- Stucco work
- Numerous specialty paint jobs/murals
La Quinta Inn—Bridgeport, TX
- Complete renovation of kitchen/dining area
We also offer a turnkey solution to your “white box” build outs. Artcelo Construction has been having helping small businesses get their start with competitive pricing, quality workmanship and knowledge about the requirements for getting the project done according to city code. We work hard to get your business up and running quickly so you can start to make a profit. We offer 3D computer rendering so you can visualize the project. We can work with your existing architect or take care of that portion for you as well. From the initial planning, permits and blueprints to the final “Certificate of Occupancy”, Artcelo Construction will work with you to ensure the project goes smoothly.
Some of our build-outs include:
- Yogi’s Yogurt—Mckinney, TX
- Distinctively Hers—Frisco, TX
- Sandy’s Dance Ware— Frisco, TX
- Uncorked—(under new name/owner now) Frisco, TX
- Absolute Photography— Frisco, TX
- Lost Canyon Cantina and Grill—Frisco, TX
- Styles of India Beauty Salon—Allen, TX
ArtCelo Construction’s Commercial General Contractors
Starting a new business or expanding an existing business requires a lot of time and dedication. Time spent hiring construction companies and setting up worksites is time taken away from your company. After meeting our commercial building contractors, it becomes clear: you can leave your project in our hands.
We will begin our service by providing a detailed consultation. Once we have a thorough understanding of your goals and vision for the project, we will work with you closely to develop a project plan. From there, you can leave the rest to us.
Organized Commercial Building Contractor
Although the heavy lifting of materials happens on the job site, there is a lot of work required before the physical building begins. Consulting with engineers and architects to make sure your plans are viable, having drawings made, and preparing an estimate are early steps in the construction process.
Before we can begin, we will ensure that your building plan is fully fleshed out, including:
- The original detailed estimate
- The projected timeline
- Drawings and blueprints
- All necessary permits
With us, you can guarantee that your commercial construction project will be completed before you know it. We contact only the most trusted vendors for all the materials you choose and schedule their delivery to the site at a convenient time. We prioritize high-grade quality on the worksite, including the workers, machinery, and materials.
Commercial Building Construction
With every plan in place, construction can begin. Your commercial building contractor will be on-site, overseeing quality control and progress. You’ll have direct access to your contractor at all times and will receive frequent status updates.
Our commercial contractors will work quickly and respect the building schedule while also paying close attention to every detail. We want to ensure that your new commercial build, is constructed with the utmost care, so you can focus on your customers and avoid repairs down the road.
Industries of all kinds have trusted our construction services for years. Whether you are building a restaurant, a spa, a car dealership, or a warehouse, our team will provide you with a consistent level of focus and dedication.
Call ArtCelo Construction for Quality Commercial Construction
With high-quality materials, a highly experienced team of building experts, and fantastic rates, our company blows the competition out of the water. We work hard to complete your project so that you can focus on your business.
Reach us at (469) 441-9271, and we will meet with you at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to bringing your new commercial property to life!